Hope everything is OK!
The follow links are examples of what has been produced by the community group by learning to apply their computing skills.
Note: Sorry, but flash player does not play on some tablet devices and smart phones, so if you get the chance then please look at the computer game and animations on a laptop, desktop, and mac books.
1. Shark attack game - press the green flag to start the game. Use the mouse pointer to move shark to "eat the fish" and see how many you can get in 30 seconds.
2. Joke telling time! - Dog and a comedy sketch.
3. Knight Sir Do - Good and Dragon Fire Belly animation. Dragon fire belly is hungry and wants some lunch!!!
4. Haunted house animation by Dionne (her own creative story)
5. Haunted house animation by Jodhveer (his own creative story)
6. Video clip of students creating their own computer animations or games.
Take a look and enjoy!